DDA – Access and Equipment
- Level access to/from Resin Path and building.
- Auto entrance / exit door with push pad to open.
- SN W/C with room for wheel chair and grab bars & rails.
- Portable hearing aid loop at shop. Another will be required for Café at the till.
- Level access between Shop, Café & WCs.
Main Tenement and Cottage
- Level entrance from/to building from Resin Path and flagstone path.
- SN W/C with room for wheel chair and grab bars & rails at either end of ground floor.
- Confirm Portable Hearing Aid Loop at reception area?
- Hearing loop fitted on 1st Floor at exhibits.
- 1 x Lift access for wheelchair between ground floor, 1st Floor & 2nd floor of Tenement.
- 1 x wheelchair platform list at stairs on 1st Floor between Tenement & Cottage buildings.
- Stairwell refuge areas with communication.
- Disabled Parking Spaces.
- Level paths from Car Park which allows access to all buildings for wheelchair users and mobility impaired visitors.
- Slight gradient downhill from car park to courtyard. Uphill gradient from main building to Pavilion.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.