- Cataloguing the archival and wider collection of David Livingstone Birthplace Project using Modes cataloguing software.
- Transferring data from Excel spreadsheets and historic documentation.
- Conducting object research.
Time and Level of Commitment
Minimum 4 hours a week dependent on availability of volunteer and project requirements (this is flexible however, so if you can volunteer less or more please get in touch).
Key Team Members Support
Collections and Documentation Officer and relevant Birthplace Project team member (Learning Manager, Curator, Conservator), other volunteers.
- Training in the use of Modes and relevant software will be provided.
- Induction and relevant training (e.g. object handling, documentation, basic conservation skills) will be provided;
- On-going support will be available
For further information and to apply please e-mail email@example.com.
Also see Volunteer section.